A selection of sites and information duscussing the role of Youth Work
A guide to EU funded activities for groups of young people. www.leargas.ie
Hey Susan well done on the blog! I agree bif time with the importance of services for young people I volunteered with Le Chéile when I was in NUIG in Galway. It was a great experience and as they say in Irish 'Mol na hóige agus tiocfaidh siad.'
Thank you Eileen for your comment. Susan
Post a Comment
3 comments:
A guide to EU funded activities for groups of young people. www.leargas.ie
Hey Susan well done on the blog! I agree bif time with the importance of services for young people I volunteered with Le Chéile when I was in NUIG in Galway. It was a great experience and as they say in Irish 'Mol na hóige agus tiocfaidh siad.'
Thank you Eileen for your comment. Susan
Post a Comment